How to Become a Community Rehabilitation Assistant

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become a Community Rehabilitation Assistant?

The HLT43015 Certificate IV in Allied Health Assistance from Onfit Training College is a nationally recognised qualification preparing students to work as allied health assistants in a variety of environments. View course information
Study Mode
Payment Method
Payment plan
Upfront payment

Displaying 1 of 1 courses