How to Become an Employment Consultant

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become an Employment Consultant?

  • Online

CHC52015National College AustraliaDiploma of Community Services (Case Management)

The Diploma of Community Services (Case Management) (CHC52015) is a course designed for those with relevant experience in the community services sector who wish to increase their skills in the area of case management.

View course information.

Study Mode


Payment Method

Payment plan

Upfront payment

Displaying 1 of 1 courses

Include course units