How to Become an Agent's Representative

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become an Agent's Representative?

  • Online

CPP40307Kaplan ProfessionalCertificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) - VIC Registration and Licence Program

The Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) is an essential qualification for those wishing to work in the property industry in Victoria as a real estate agent or agent's representative.

Quick View

Study Mode


Payment Method

Upfront payment

Displaying 1 of 1 courses

Include course units