How to Become a Brand Manager(1 courses)
What do I need to study to become a Brand Manager?
Delivered by Ducere Global Business School in partnership with the Torrens University Australia, the Bachelor of Applied Business (Marketing) connects marketing creativity with the innovation skills of the 21st century. If you want to harness your creative skills towards professional success, then this is the degree for you!View course information
Displaying 1 of 1 courses
Thanks for your enquiry
What are the responsibilities of a Brand Manager ?
- Supporting sales objectives by planning and implementing advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Researching and monitoring markets and market trends in order to capitalise on potential areas of investment.
- Analysis of product pricing versus estimated profitability.
- Generating names, logos and packaging designs etc for new and existing products or services.
- Overseeing the production of TV, print, digital and other advertisements as well as email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands and roadshows.
- Liaising with designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
- Checking copy and supervising the sign-off of any marketing literature.
- Consulting with legal and compliance departments to ensure that all marketing material supports the company brand and meets regulatory guidelines.
- Monitoring and measuring consumer opinion through market research and focus groups.
- Coordinating the launch of a campaign and communicating with employees and other partners.