How to Become a Brand Manager(5 courses)
What do I need to study to become a Brand Manager?
Displaying 5 of 5 courses
Thanks for your enquiry
What are the responsibilities of a Brand Manager ?
- Supporting sales objectives by planning and implementing advertising and marketing campaigns.
- Researching and monitoring markets and market trends in order to capitalise on potential areas of investment.
- Analysis of product pricing versus estimated profitability.
- Generating names, logos and packaging designs etc for new and existing products or services.
- Overseeing the production of TV, print, digital and other advertisements as well as email campaigns, websites, exhibition stands and roadshows.
- Liaising with designers, copywriters, media buyers and printers.
- Checking copy and supervising the sign-off of any marketing literature.
- Consulting with legal and compliance departments to ensure that all marketing material supports the company brand and meets regulatory guidelines.
- Monitoring and measuring consumer opinion through market research and focus groups.
- Coordinating the launch of a campaign and communicating with employees and other partners.