How to Become a Community House Worker

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become a Community House Worker?

If you want to enter a rewarding career in case management, the CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services (Case Management) is the course for you. You will learn the skills, knowledge and practises essential for providing individuals and groups with personal, social, physical and mental support services within their community. View course information
Study Mode
Payment Method
Payment plan
Upfront payment

Displaying 1 of 1 courses