How to Become a Conference and Events Assistant (Resort)

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become a Conference and Events Assistant (Resort)?

Start an exciting new career as a hospitality strategic leader with this specialised Master of International Hospitality Management course from Edith Cowan University.

View course information
Study Mode
On Campus
Payment Method
Upfront payment
Enquire Online
100% privacy

Displaying 1 of 1 courses

Include course units