How to Become a Drug and Alcohol Worker

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become a Drug and Alcohol Worker?

  • Online

CHC40412Open CollegesCertificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs

Become a part of the solution with this Certificate IV in Alcohol and Other Drugs (CHC40412) delivered online by Open Colleges. 

Quick View

Study Mode


Payment Method

Payment plan

Upfront payment

Course guide

Free download

Displaying 1 of 1 courses

Include course units