How to Become a Financial Broker(10 courses)
What do I need to study to become a Financial Broker?
Displaying 10 of 10 courses
Thanks for your enquiry
What are the responsibilities of a Financial Broker ?
- Analysing clients' financial status to determine their specific needs, discussing options and developing financial strategies.
- Meeting with new and prospective clients to outline insurance policy conditions, risks, rates and benefits, and making recommendations on amount and type of coverage.
- Liaising with banks, lenders, financiers and insurers to maintain up-to-date information on available finance and insurance products.
- Monitoring prices, trends and other factors affecting supply and demand for commodities, negotiating the purchase and sale of such goods as grains, wool, metals and minerals.
- Brokering complex and commercial leases and finance for equipment, projects and property development.
- Arranging and presenting documents outlining the risks and conditions of finance, repayments and loan periods.
- Facilitating the purchase of insurance, home loans, mortgages and other types of finance for clients through banks, lenders, financiers and insurance companies.