How to Become a Financial Broker(2 courses)
What do I need to study to become a Financial Broker?
Delivered by Dūcere Global Business School in partnership with Torrens University Australia, the Bachelor of Applied Entrepreneurship teaches the practical enterprise skills of the 21st century. If you want to know how new businesses and startups succeed and develop your own unique business idea as part of your degree, then this is the course for you! View course information
Work towards achieving your career goals with this RG146-compliant online Diploma of Financial Planning (FNS50615), and kick start your future in financial services. View course information
Displaying 2 of 2 courses
What are the responsibilities of a Financial Broker ?
- Analysing clients' financial status to determine their specific needs, discussing options and developing financial strategies.
- Meeting with new and prospective clients to outline insurance policy conditions, risks, rates and benefits, and making recommendations on amount and type of coverage.
- Liaising with banks, lenders, financiers and insurers to maintain up-to-date information on available finance and insurance products.
- Monitoring prices, trends and other factors affecting supply and demand for commodities, negotiating the purchase and sale of such goods as grains, wool, metals and minerals.
- Brokering complex and commercial leases and finance for equipment, projects and property development.
- Arranging and presenting documents outlining the risks and conditions of finance, repayments and loan periods.
- Facilitating the purchase of insurance, home loans, mortgages and other types of finance for clients through banks, lenders, financiers and insurance companies.