How to Become a Marketing Coordinator(2 courses)
What do I need to study to become a Marketing Coordinator?
Displaying 2 of 2 courses
Definition of Marketing Coordinator
Marketing Coordinators support the initiatives of their companyâ€™s marketing department by handling logistics for implementing campaigns, product launches, events and partnerships.
They are also involved in the development of marketing strategies and objectives, working collaboratively with other marketing professionals in order to achieve targets.
Reporting to Marketing Managers and CMOs, the Marketing Coordinator is also responsible for analysing the success of campaigns and advertisements through customer satisfaction, as well as helping to organise the overall marketing plan, whether that involves website creation, event marketing, digital marketing or email campaigns
What are the responsibilities of a Marketing Coordinator ?
- Planning and organising marketing and advertising campaigns to achieve sales objectives.
- Coordinating logistics and production of advertising materials such as artwork, copywriting, media scripting and placement, on time and within budget.
- Analysing data to determine consumer satisfaction, patterns and preferences.
- Researching market characteristics and demand for new products and services.
- Supporting sales staff by providing data on market trends, forecasts and new product information etc.
- Preparing marketing reports by collating and analysing sales data.
- Monitoring budgets through analysis and comparison of actual results against plans and forecasts.
Career Outlook for Marketing Coordinator
The average age of people working as is 34 with 39.60% of them being male. 77.60% of are employed full-time and they typically work around 40 hours per week.
Unemployment is average and, with A Bachelor Degree or higher, the average Community Worker can earn around $1,346 per week Before Tax. In 2015 there were 55,000 working and the future growth of the profession is predicted to be strong, with numbers around 63,600 in 2020.