How to Become a Pastoral Care Worker

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become a Pastoral Care Worker?

Become a qualified and certified mental health professional, ready to perform in any setting, with this CHC43315 Certificate IV in Mental Health qualification from The Institute of Applied Psychology (IAP). View course information
Study Mode
Payment Method
Payment plan
Upfront payment

Displaying 1 of 1 courses