How to Become a Personal Trainer(6 courses)
What do I need to study to become a Personal Trainer?
Displaying 6 of 6 courses
Thanks for your enquiry
What are the responsibilities of a Personal Trainer ?
- Assessing clients’ health and fitness level and identifying risk factors.
- Consulting with clients to determine their desired outcomes.
- Designing customised fitness programs and exercise routines to suit each individual’s abilities, lifestyle and goals.
- Demonstrating and providing instruction on movements, techniques and correct use of equipment used in fitness routines.
- Leading group exercises and personal tuition in a safe and engaging manner.
- Providing motivation, support and encouragement.
- Supplying information and liaising with health professionals to develop dietary and nutritional plans.
- Ensuring exercise equipment is safe, clean and properly set up.
- Implementing and upholding health and safety standards and injury prevention practices.
- Maintaining up-to-date first aid certificates.