How to Become a Private Nutritional Advisor (non-TGA licensed)

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become a Private Nutritional Advisor (non-TGA licensed)?

Contribute to a healthier and happier society with Endeavour’s Diploma of Health Science. In addition to gaining foundational knowledge of biological and social sciences, our one-year full time (two years part-time) course gives you the opportunity to gain an introduction to various areas of complementary medicine through interdisciplinary electives including Naturopathy and Nutrition. View course information
Study Mode
Payment Method
Upfront payment

Displaying 1 of 1 courses