How to Become a Public Policy Researcher

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become a Public Policy Researcher?

  • Online

PSP50116UNE PartnershipsDiploma of Government

Apply your research and communication skills to an exciting new career in public service with this online Diploma of Government (PSP50116) course from UNE Partnerships.

View course information.

Study Mode


Payment Method

Payment plan

Upfront payment

Displaying 1 of 1 courses

Include course units