How to Become a Special Needs School Assistant

(1 courses)

What do I need to study to become a Special Needs School Assistant?

  • Online

CHC40213Foundation EducationCertificate IV in Education Support

A Certificate IV in Education Support (CHC40213) puts you on the right track to become a positive force in education and help create a better learning environment for children. In this online course provided by Foundation Education, you'll learn how to create a culturally respectful, enriching and encouraging educational setting for children.

View course information.

Study Mode


Payment Method

Payment plan

Upfront payment

Displaying 1 of 1 courses

Include course units