If you’ve got a head for numbers and you’re ready for a challenging, in-demand career, the Diploma of Accounting (FNS50215) from the MCI Institute could be just the course you’re looking for.
This online diploma course will equip you with the versatile skill set you need to pursue a range of careers in the world of accounting. From developing and controlling accounting information, to maintaining budgets and internal procedures, to preparing detailed financial reports, you’ll develop a range of core skills that will be in high demand wherever your finance career takes you.
With 12 months in which to complete your diploma, you can study at a pace that suits you. So whether you’re a budding accountant or payroll officer, or an aspiring entrepreneur seeking financial expertise for running your business, why not get started today?
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this accounting course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- FNSACC301 - Provide financial transaction and extract interim reports
- FNSACC501 - Provide financial and business performance information
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- FNSACC504 - Prepare financial reports for corporate entities
- FNSACC502 - Prepare tax documentation for individuals
- FNSACC503 - Manage budgets and forecasts
- FNSACC505 - Establish and maintain accounting information systems
- FNSACC507 - Provide management accounting information
- FNSACC506 - Implement and maintain internal control procedures
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.