Begin your career in financial services and accountancy with this Master of Professional Accounting from Edith Cowan University.
You’ll get a firm grasp of financial essentials that underpin the profession, including accounting concepts and applications, business finance, taxation law and economic analysis.
Skilling-up as a professional accountant let’s you explore a huge range of job opportunities in business, government and not-for-profit organisations with capabilities that will make you valuable to any business.
Make a decisive step in your career and start studying for the job you want! With the highly desirable and transferable skills gained through this Master of Professional Accounting, you’re only limited by your own ambitions.
You may be eligible to apply for a postgraduate course at ECU if you meet the following:
- Hold a Bachelor Degree in a discipline other than accounting from a recognised Australian Institution (or equivalent); AND
- Meet ECU’s English Competency requirements and any other special admission requirements for the course
What You’ll Learn
In this accounting course, subjects you may study include:
- Accounting Concepts and Applications
- Quantitative Skills for Business
- Principles of Contract and Corporate Law in Business
- Corporate Accounting and Reporting
- Accounting for Managerial Planning and Control
- Business Finance
- Economic Analysis for Business
- Accounting Theory, Research and Practice
- Principles of Taxation Law
- Auditing and Assurance Services
- Contemporary Issues in Sustainability Accounting
- Integrated Accounting Projects
Why study with Edith Cowan University?
Since opening in 1991, Edith Cowan University (ECU) has established itself as the go-to Australian university for a quality learning experience. Students graduate among some of the best in the world and have continued to serve society in many important roles.
ECU produces winners because they are a winner! In 2018 Times Higher Education ranked ECU in the world’s top 150 universities under 50 years old, and the Good Universities Guide has given them a 5-star rating for teaching quality 12 years straight.
From social work, youth work, nutrition, engineering, technology, management and more, ECU offer a host of undergraduate and postgraduate courses that’ll excel your career and expose you to new levels of success. Enquire today and see where an ECU qualification can lead you!
Students feel happy, well supported and well educated when they study with ECU, in fact, in the 2018 QILT survey, Edith Cowan University received the highest student experience rating of all Australian public universities.
When you study with ECU, you’ll have access to expert course advice, counselling, diversity and disability services, transnational and national program support, student success programs, careers and employability services... just to name a few.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations:
- Western Australia: Joondalup