Civil Managers, Construction Managers, Superintendents, Project managers, Civil Engineers, Civil Construction Company Owners… If you have experience in one of these roles, studying (RII60615) Advanced Diploma of Civil Construction & (BSB61015) Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management is for you!
Designed for experienced construction professionals, this double advanced diploma from Global Training Institute is a great way to translate your on-the-job knowledge into an impressive qualification that can help you stand out from the crowd.
Combining practical knowledge of how to manage civil works projects with general business leadership skills, this double qualification helps you develop important skills for maintaining an efficient and safe work site.
You’ll learn how to prepare documentation and plans for civil works projects, maintain OHS and environmental standards on site, provide leadership and contribute to the development of an organisation.
If you’re already a seasoned professional who simply needs to get those hard-earned skills down on paper, this course is the perfect way to demonstrate your commitment to your profession and set you apart from the rest of the pack.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must:
Age: 21 Years or over
- Year 12 pass; OR
- Diploma and 2+ Years relevant Industry Experience; OR
- Proof of skills – provide a current resume or 2 Referees to testify to your ability to complete the course
Language Literacy, Numeracy:
- Proof of Yr12/Senior Certificate or Pass an approved LLN Test; AND
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Employment Entry Requirements:
- Currently employed in the civil construction industry. In-between Jobs – considered on an individual basis; AND
- 3+ years of experience in managing and civil construction; AND
- Have experience in leading civil projects in roles like Superintendent, Project Manager, Engineer; AND
- Have access to a workplace where you are able to create or review management systems – civil construction plans, environment, risk, quality
- Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
What You’ll Learn
In this construction and leadership course, subjects you may study include:
- RIICWM601D -Establish civil constructions plans
- RIICWM503D - Prepare civil works cost estimate
- RIICWM504D - Prepare civil works bill of quantities
- RIICWM505D - Prepare civil works schedule of rates
- RIIENV601D - Establish and maintain the environmental management system
- RIIWHS601D - Establish and maintain the occupational health and safety management system
- RIIQUA601D - Establish and maintain a quality system
- RIIRIS601D - Establish and maintain the risk management system
- BSBMGT605 - Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 - Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBMGT615 - Contribute to organisation development
- BSBFIM601 - Manage finances
- BSBINN601 - Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBINM601 - Manage knowledge and information
- BSBMKG609 - Develop a marketing plan
- BSBHRM602 - Manage human resources strategic planning
Why study with Global Training Institute?
From civil construction management to project management, business, leadership, human resources or more - the Global Training Institute (GTI) has been qualifying countless students in it all!
For over 10 years, GTI has been trusted to give students the valuable skills and recognition to climb up the ladder and into management positions.
Here, you’re not just another number or students, you’ll be well supported every step of the way by your own Trainer and Completion Coach. Plus, there are no essays or exams and all your training can be done online to fit around your busy schedule.
GTI is proud to offer courses that are practical, easy to navigate and that offer a high level of support. Throughout your learning journey you’ll get access to a Trainer and Completion Coach, who will work with you from day one right to graduation – students are even able to have unlimited phone sessions for support or to address any course questions.