Start your career in business with in-demand administrative skills with the Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from Foundation Training Australia. With expert training from FTA, you can enter the workforce with confidence in your abilities.
Increase your value as an employee with a qualification that demonstrates your commitment and skills. Choose a career path that appeals to your interests! The administrative function is essential to the operations of any business, meaning qualified candidates are highly sought-after across all industries.
This course will give you practical hands-on training in routine tasks and administrative roles in the office. Options for specialisation include focus on tasks such as payroll processing, bookkeeping, database management, desktop publishing and electronic presentations. Start working towards your career goals today!
There are no prerequisites for entry to this course, anyone can apply!
What You’ll Learn
In this business administration course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBFIA302 - Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 - Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBITU312 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU313 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU314 - Design and product spreadsheets
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 - Work effectively with diversity
- BSBSUS201 - Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
Why study with Foundation Training Australia?
With recognised courses in building and construction, business, accounting, management, WHS and more, Foundation Training Australia doesn’t miss a beat when it comes to equipping you with the confidence and competence to succeed in your field!
Their mission is to “enrich lives through education”, which is why they’ve brought on board a team of passionate and skilled trainers to guide students along every step of their learning journey. These guys aren’t your everyday thinkers, they want to make an impact, they’re authentic and are committed to equipping you with the right skills that’ll bring you success in the workforce.
“We believe people should be able to learn in inspiring and innovative ways, allowing them to enjoy a limitless and enriching educational experience.” - FTA
Foundation Training Australia prides themselves on a “no BS approach!” They pay attention to “stuff that matters” and are focussed on seeing students grow and succeed.
Upon enrolling, students will be connected with a dedicated learning engagement officer who will be on hand to answer any questions. Students will also have open access to FTA’s trainers, who each come equipped with years of industry experience. You’ll get unparalleled access to their abundance of knowledge, ask any questions and understand every step of your qualification, from start to finish.