An excellent first step in achieving your professional aspirations, this Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) will help you build the skills you need to succeed.
Learn everything you need to know to be an effective business administration professional. This course equips you with general knowledge and administrative skills required to complete essential daily business administration tasks such as producing documents and providing customer service.
With a wide range of subjects to choose from, you can tailor the course to suit your own career aspirations and give you the best chance at securing a role you’re interested in. Your options include using business technology, communication, workplace documentation, basic bookkeeping and managing databases, with many more subjects to explore.
Delivered online, this course let’s you fit your studies in around your work and personal commitments, making it easier than ever to start studying now!
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification, however, applicants must be sufficiently proficient in English language skills (reading, writing, speaking).
What You’ll Learn
In this business administration course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
- BSBFIA302 - Process payroll
- BSBFIA303 - Process accounts payable and receivable
- BSBFIA304 - Maintain a general ledger
- BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBITU303 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBITU304 - Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU309 - Produce desktop published documents
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBADM302 - Produce texts from notes
- BSBADM303 - Produce texts from audio transcription
- BSBADM311 - Maintain business resources
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBDIV301 - Work effectively with diversity
- BSBFIA301 - Maintain financial records
- BSBINM301 - Organise workplace information
- BSBINM302 - Utilise a knowledge management system
- BSBINM303 - Handle receipt and despatch of information
- BSBINN201 - Contribute to workplace innovation
- BSBITU301 - Create and use databases
- BSBITU305 - Conduct online transactions
- BSBPRO301 - Recommend products and services
- BSBSUS201 - Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- BSBWOR204 - Use business technology
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWOR302 - Work effectively as an off site worker
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
Why study with The National Finance Institute?
If you’ve got a good head for numbers and want to excel your career in finance then turn to one of Australia’s leading providers in bookkeeping, accounting, financial services, management and more… We’re talking about The National Finance Institute of course!
Their range of accredited and nationally recognised certificates and diplomas will give you the right training that your industry demands! Since 2005, the National Finance Institute has been equipping students with the skills, knowledge and confidence to propel their career – are you next?
You can’t buy experience and experience is exactly what the team at The National Finance Institute (NFI) offer! NFI has selected a team of trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.