Studying this Certificate III in Business Administration (BSB30415) course through Upskilled will give you the technical skills and knowledge to provide support and perform tasks in a range of administrative competencies. In this administration course you will gain an understanding of office administration processes and be able to adapt these to a variety of work settings. Upon completion, you will qualify for roles such as accounts receivable clerk, data entry operator, receptionist, office administrator and word processing operator.
If you already have some applicable prior learning, work or life experience, you may even be able to receive Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)!
There are no formal prerequisites for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this administration course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBITU307 - Develop keyboarding speed and accuracy
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBITU303 - Design and produce text documents
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBWOR301 - Organise personal work priorities and development
- BSBWRT301 - Write simple documents
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- BSBITU304 - Produce spreadsheets
- BSBITU309 - Produce desktop published documents
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU302 - Create electronic presentations
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBADM307 - Organise schedules
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.