Administrative Officer, Senior Office Staff, Executive Assistants, Team Leaders, Supervisors, Managers… If you have experience in one of these roles, studying this online (BSB50415) Diploma of Business Administration & (BSB51918) Diploma of Leadership and Management from Global Training Institute is for you!
Completing a double qualification is a feather in your professional cap, demonstrating your commitment to your career goals to future employers and developing fundamental business and leadership skills that will help you push yourself further up the ladder.
Whether you’re keen to formalise your experience with a qualification that reflects your capabilities in the workplace or want to forge a new path for yourself, this course offers you training in essential business administration tasks while building up your capacity to take on leadership and management responsibilities.
Want a course that’ll fit around your busy lifestyle? With flexible online delivery from GTI, you can manage your own study schedule. Don’t sacrifice your career or your personal life, study when it suits you! It’s never been easier to focus on the future and start studying for the career you want.
To be eligible to enrol in this course, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Age: 21 years or over
- 12 months+ experience in a supervisory or Management role; OR
- Currently employed in a supervisory or Management role
- Year 12 pass; OR
- Certificate IV and 2+ years relevant industry experience; OR
- Proof of skills - provide a current resume or 2 referees to testify to your ability to complete the course
Language Literacy, Numeracy:
- Proof of Yr12/Senior Certificate or Pass an approved LLN Test; AND
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
What You’ll Learn
In this business administration and leadership course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM503 - Plan & Manage Conferences
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 - Manage Business Document design and development
- BSBADM502 - Manage Meetings
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake Project Work
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBFIM501 - Manage Budgets & financial plans
- BSBHRM405 - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBLDR511 - Develop and use Emotional Intelligence
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and Manage Team Effectiveness
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and Manage Effective Workplace Relationships
- BSBMGT517 - Manage Operational Plan
Why study with Global Training Institute?
From civil construction management to project management, business, leadership, human resources or more - the Global Training Institute (GTI) has been qualifying countless students in it all!
For over 10 years, GTI has been trusted to give students the valuable skills and recognition to climb up the ladder and into management positions.
Here, you’re not just another number or students, you’ll be well supported every step of the way by your own Trainer and Completion Coach. Plus, there are no essays or exams and all your training can be done online to fit around your busy schedule.
GTI is proud to offer courses that are practical, easy to navigate and that offer a high level of support. Throughout your learning journey you’ll get access to a Trainer and Completion Coach, who will work with you from day one right to graduation – students are even able to have unlimited phone sessions for support or to address any course questions.