Want to lead teams as an office manager? Keen to keep businesses running as an administration professional? Ready to work at the executive level as a personal assistant? The Diploma of Business Administration (BSB50415) from MCI Institute can open any of these doors for you (and more).
This fully online course will equip you with the vital skills you need for a successful career in business administration. From managing meetings, administrating a workplace and dealing with day-to-day business operations through to taking on additional challenges in supervisory roles, this course has you covered. Plus, you’ll graduate with the communication skills and business acumen you need to work your way up into any dream role.
MCI Institute’s course content is informed by more than 10 years of corporate training, so you know you’ll be in good hands. All you need to do is complete your course at any pace within the 12-month timeframe, and you’ll be ready to leap headfirst into an exciting new business administration career!
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this business administration course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 - Manage business document design and development
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.