Get double to skills and knowledge with Upskilled’s valuable Dual Certificate IV in Business Administration (BSB40515) and Leadership and Management (BSB42015)!
This nationally recognised dual qualification can be a valuable asset to anyone and can set you up for a number of roles across a be used across a wide range of industries. From learning to write complex documents and implementing workplace information systems, to understanding how to communicate as an effective leader and implement operational plans – you’ll have a sound foundation of business administration with essential leadership and management skills.
Log on and study online via Upskilled’s impressive digital learning platform and have access to a range of impressive study and support features.
To study this course, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- English language proficiency (Year 12 English or equivalent); OR
- Obtain a Certificate III before enrolling in a Certificate IV level qualification, OR
- Demonstrate appropriate academic standing or workplace experience for the chosen qualification
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification. Students will be required to have regular computer and internet access to complete this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this dual qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM406 - Organise business travel
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBMGT405 - Provide personal leadership
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information system
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBITU401 - Design and develop complex text documents
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
Leadership & Management
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.