Ready to take your business or entrepreneurial career to its next stage? Gain the skills you need to become a successful leader with the Double Diploma of Business and Leadership & Management (BSB50215 & BSB51915) from MCI Institute.
This comprehensive double qualification is designed to enhance your natural leadership and management abilities with a solid foundation of practical skills in project work, professional development, quality customer service and more. From surveying key areas of project development to anticipating customer needs, assessing market trends to managing and organising teams in any industry – all the most valuable topics are covered.
After just 12 to 18 months of full-time study, you’ll graduate with not one but two diplomas, ready to impress potential employers or land that promotion you’ve had your eye on. So if you’re ready to become the business leader you’ve always dreamed of being, why not get started today?
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBWOR502 - Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service
- BSBLDR501 - Develop and use emotional intelligence
- BSBMKG507 - Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBLDR502 - Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBMGT517 - Manage operational plan
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMKG502 - Establish and adjust the marketing mix
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.