Ducere launches a unique and disruptive pathway program that allows you to graduate in less than 2 years with a globally recognised, fully accredited Bachelor (Hons) Applied Business (Management OR Marketing OR Entrepreneurship) with The University of Wales Trinity Saint David. Complete an Advanced Diploma in Leadership and Management with Pacific Training Group and gain direct entry into the Bachelor’s program at one of the UK’s leading universities.
This is fully online with no exams: you are assessed only on your real-world assignments and applied projects. There’s no need to memorise mindless theory purely to pass an exam. Assessments are based on practical project- focussed work. No campus attendance required.
- Understand the classic principles of management and their relevance in today’s context. Learn to evaluate the challenges and opportunities that have arisen in what is a highly globalised, digitised and thus diverse, modern business environment
- Gain the skills and understanding required to excel as strategic and operational managers in the modern business environment
- Develop entrepreneurial skill sets that will both assist in effective management within the high-paced digital economy, as well as foster entrepreneurial capacity within established organisations
- Be empowered to design and implement management frameworks and strategies to suit the unique business scenarios relevant to all organisations and industries
- Benefit from a unique learning experience that includes tailored learning activities and exclusive video content standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders, from Presidents and Prime Ministers to Nobel Prize winners and leading academics, students will be supported in the development of their business acumen
Ducere Pathway Program to BA (Hons) Applied Business (Management)