The Bachelor of Applied Business, from La Trobe University, provides students with an essential foundation of knowledge and skills, providing a path to a career in business.
Students learn about the structure and operations of organisations, as well as developing key skills in problem-solving, critical thinking, decision-making, leadership and entrepreneurship. You’ll cover a diverse range of business-related subjects, including accounting and finance, marketing, management, law, ethics and innovation.
Whether you’re brand-new to the business world, or returning to study to further your business career options, this flexible online course is for you.
Gain the skills and knowledge you need to enter the business world with a Bachelor of Applied Business.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Completion of Year 12, with a score in English of at least 25; OR
- An equivalent academic level achievement; OR
- At least 2 years of work experience, after leaving school; AND
- All students are required to undergo the online Didasko Literacy and Numeracy Assessment and achieve a pass mark of 60%.
What You’ll Learn
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BUS1BFX - Business Fundamentals
- BUS1OPX - Office Professional
- BUS1STX - Sustainability Practices
- BUS1AFX - Accounting and Finance Fundamentals
- MKT1MDX - Marketing: Stand and Deliver
- MGT1FOX - Foundations of Management
- MGT1OBX - Working With Others
- BUS1BUX - Investigating Economic Issues
- BUS1ABX - Analyzing Business Data
- LST2BSX - Introduction to Business Law & Ethics
- MGT2BEX - Business Ethics
- MGT2HRX - Human Resource Management
- MGT2IMX – Managing Across Borders
- MKT2BBX - Digital Branding & Retailing
- MKT2CBX - Consumer Behaviour
- MKT2MRX - Market, Audience & Social Research
- BUS2BIX - Business Innovation
- MGT3OCX - Organisational Change and Development
- BUS3ENX - Entrepreneurship
- MGT3LWX - Leadership
- MGT3SMX - Strategic Management
- MKT3IMX - International Marketing
- MKT3SOX - Social Marketing
- MKT3SMX - Strategic Marketing
- BUS3DBX - Digital Business
- CSE1ITX - IT Fundamentals
- BUS2QCX - Quality Customer Service
- BUS2WDX - Workplace Diversity
- BUS2PMX - Project Management
- MKT1ADX - Advertising in a Digital Age
Why study with La Trobe University Online (Delivered by Didasko)?
La Trobe University and Didasko have partnered to bring you the most respected online qualifications in Australia.
Graduate with an applied degree in IT and join over 35,000 students who have been taught by some of the best, or opt to undertake an applied degree in business and gain a variety of new skills that you can apply just about anywhere.
Whatever you study, La Trobe-Didasko is committed to offering students an engaging, flexible and practical learning experience with their 100% online curriculum. This means you can enjoy the ease of studying at a time and place that’s convenient for you.
Studying with La Trobe means you’ll have access to support staff and academic teams who will not only guide you through your studies, but also help you get job-ready.
You’ve got the qualification, now what? Their Career Support Centre will help you conquer your career goals and land your dream job... they’ll even help you prepare a standout CV and cover letter!