From superannuation and tax to estate planning and risk management, the Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) from UniSA Online will cover it all and get you to scratch with all you need to practice as a financial planner in Australia.
Gain in-demand knowledge and skills with UniSA Online – one of the leading providers of accounting and finance education! The self-paced online course is all about equipping you with real-world, practical skills. You’ll learn to develop financial and legal documentation that meet regulatory requirements; explore personal budgeting, superannuation and retirement planning, financial risk management; as well as understand how to use XPLAN, the most widely used financial planning software in Australia.
Enquire about the Bachelor of Business (Financial Planning) today and before you know it, you’ll graduate as a qualified financial planner with a degree approved by the Financial Adviser Standards and Ethics Authority (FASEA).
To be eligible to study this course, students must meet the following requirements:
- Successfully completed equivalent to a minimum of half a year of full-time study of a higher education program at a recognised higher education provider; OR
- Completed an award from a registered training organisation at Certificate IV or above; OR
- Passed a UniSA Online literacy and numeracy test and have relevant work experience, or completed a UniSA Foundations Studies program or equivalent, or qualify for Special Entry; OR
- Completed a secondary education qualification equivalent to SACE, such as an interstate year 12 or international qualification
What You’ll Learn
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- Critical Approaches to Online Learning
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Accounting for Business
- Personal Finance
- Career Development for Professionals
- Business and Society
- Business Law
- Principles of Economics
- Financial Markets and Institutions
- Introduction to Financial Planning
- Marketing Principles: Trading and Exchange
- Management and Organisation
- Entrepreneurship for Social and Market Impact
- Portfolio and Fund Management
- Taxation Law 1
- Risk Management and Insurance
- Strategic Management
- Applied Financial Planning
- Estate Planning
- Business Intelligence
- Companies and Partnership Law
- International Business Environments
Why study with UniSA Online?
With a background spanning more than 25 years in online education, you can trust that you'll be getting a high-quality university experience when you Study On Demand with UniSA Online. Considered a leader in the field, UniSA has transformed online learning and is one of Australia's largest online education providers (2017 Department of Education). Select a 100% online course that has been created by academics and experts in online learning, who are focused on giving you the best start on your chosen career path. With all course content and assessments available online, you can Study On Demand, on your terms, on your schedule.
Studying with UniSA Online means you can Study On Demand. You'll gain around the clock personalised support to assist you on your learning journey. Technical issues? Nervous about a looming assessment? Gain on-demand access to their helpful and dedicated team.
Whether you need help with assignments, referencing, administrative or technical support, you’ll have on-demand access to the UniSA Online team who’ll be there to support you, every step of the way.
Students will have access to the UniSA Online ‘Study Help’ hub which is packed with loads of resources, workshops and support services. With online tutor support available seven days a week, you’ll be able to get help when you need it. If you’ve got a question related to your course, you can expect to receive a response in 24 hours. You’ll also be able to retrieve a range of resources through their virtual ‘Ask the Library’ service.
Gain full control over your study and gain a career focused qualification when you learn with UniSA Online!