Senior Office Staff, Business Owners, Project Officers, Business Managers… If you have experience or wish to be employed in one of these roles, studying GTI’s (BSB50215) Diploma of Business & (BSB50415) Diploma of Business Administration is for you!
A great blend of insights into management, budgeting, marketing and administrative systems, this course covers all the essential knowledge you’ll need to get started in your next job. Taking on a double diploma gives you the advantage of broadening your job prospects, allowing you to offer added value to the workplace as a versatile member of the team that can tailor their role to fall in line with the needs of a company.
This course is designed with your needs in mind, offering you flexible online delivery that lets you organise your study schedule around your other commitments.With weekly start dates, why wait any longer to take the next step in your career?
Every business needs a skilled administrator in order to be successful and this double qualification from Global Training Institute teaches you everything you need to know to step into an administrative role across a wide range of industries.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Age: 21 Years or over
- Year 12 pass or Certificate IV; AND
- 2+ Years relevant Industry Experience or Proof of skills – provide a current resume; OR
- 2 Referees to testify to your ability to complete the course
Language Literacy, Numeracy:
- Proof of Yr12/Senior Certificate; OR
- Pass an approved LLN Test; AND
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
What You’ll Learn
In this business course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBFIM501 - Manage Budgets & financial plans
- BSBHRM405 - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBRSK501 - Manage Risk
- BSBADM502 - Manage Meetings
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake Project Work
- BSBMKG508 - Plan Direct Marketing Activities
- BSBMKG510 - Plan E-Marketing Communications
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 - Manage Business Document design and development
- BSBADM503 - Plan & Manage Conferences
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Why study with Global Training Institute?
From civil construction management to project management, business, leadership, human resources or more - the Global Training Institute (GTI) has been qualifying countless students in it all!
For over 10 years, GTI has been trusted to give students the valuable skills and recognition to climb up the ladder and into management positions.
Here, you’re not just another number or students, you’ll be well supported every step of the way by your own Trainer and Completion Coach. Plus, there are no essays or exams and all your training can be done online to fit around your busy schedule.
GTI is proud to offer courses that are practical, easy to navigate and that offer a high level of support. Throughout your learning journey you’ll get access to a Trainer and Completion Coach, who will work with you from day one right to graduation – students are even able to have unlimited phone sessions for support or to address any course questions.