Supervisors, Managers, Senior Administration Staff, HR Staff… If you have experience in one of these roles, studying this online (BSB50215) Diploma of Business & (BSB51918) Diploma of Leadership and Management course from Global Training Institute is for you.
Designed for students with limited academic study in leadership, business or management, this qualification will equip you with the essential knowledge and skills required to either take your first career step, or to formalise your existing practical experience with a nationally recognised academic qualification.
In this qualification, you’ll study a broad range of core business concepts, including leading and managing teams, managing budgets, undertaking strategic planning and implementation, marketing a business and using emotional intelligence to unlock teams’ success.
With no essays or tests and a self-paced online delivery, this course is flexible to fit your lifestyle. You’ll have unlimited access to a personal study coach to ensure your learning remains supported and on track — and to help you unlock your career goals sooner.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following criteria:
Age: 21 Years or over
- Year 12 pass; OR
- Diploma and 2+ Years relevant Industry Experience; OR
- Proof of skills – provide a current resume or 2 Referees to testify to your ability to complete the course
Language Literacy, Numeracy:
- Proof of Yr12/Senior Certificate or Pass an approved LLN Test; AND
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Employment Entry Requirements:
- Currently employed in a supervisory or management role; AND
- 3+ years of experience in a supervisory or management role
What You’ll Learn
In this business and management course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWOR502 – Lead and manage team effectiveness
- BSBLDR502 – Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBFIM501 – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBHRM405 – Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBMKG508 – Plan direct marketing activities
- BSBMKG510 – Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMGT517 – Manage operational plan
- BSBLDR501 – Develop and use emotional intelligence
Why study with Global Training Institute?
From civil construction management to project management, business, leadership, human resources or more - the Global Training Institute (GTI) has been qualifying countless students in it all!
For over 10 years, GTI has been trusted to give students the valuable skills and recognition to climb up the ladder and into management positions.
Here, you’re not just another number or students, you’ll be well supported every step of the way by your own Trainer and Completion Coach. Plus, there are no essays or exams and all your training can be done online to fit around your busy schedule.
GTI is proud to offer courses that are practical, easy to navigate and that offer a high level of support. Throughout your learning journey you’ll get access to a Trainer and Completion Coach, who will work with you from day one right to graduation – students are even able to have unlimited phone sessions for support or to address any course questions.