You’ve got a knack for solving problems and like thinking big-picture. Turn that into an exciting new career with this Diploma of Business (BSB50215) course from Patrick Careers Academy.
Designed for a broad range of students seeking foundation business knowledge, this course is suited for anyone from new school graduates taking their first step into an entry-level business job, to entrepreneurs seeking the skills required to start a new business venture, to staff members looking to progress to a management role. If you’re seeking practical, relevant skills and knowledge for working in the diverse and challenging business world, this industry-relevant course is your first step.
With flexible study options, this course is available either online or in the classroom, and will be completed in just 40 weeks.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBADM503 – Plan and manage conferences
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBRSK501 – Manage risk
- BSBMKG527 – Plan social media engagement
- BSBHRM501 – Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG510 – Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBMKG514 – Implement and monitor marketing activities
Why study with Patrick Careers Academy?
Get on the right pathway to success with a nationally accredited Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Leadership and Management, Marketing or more from Patrick Careers Academy.
With over 9,000 graduates under their belt, you can trust Patrick Careers Academy to give you the thorough training and confidence to succeed. Between 2010 and 2015, Patrick Careers Academy achieved a 95-100% placement rate for Diploma graduates seeking full-time employment or choosing to continue on to university. Discover the Patrick Careers Academy difference today!
Patrick Careers Academy’s philosophy is all about nurturing student’s needs and creating a learner-friendly environment.
They’ve created and enlisted a range of recourses to help make every step of your study journey as seamless as possible. Head to their student info hub, which includes helpful study, tips, student handbook and loads more.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations:
- New South Wales: Sydney