If you want to boost your business career with a wide-ranging, versatile, nationally recognised qualification, MCI Institute’s Double Diploma of Business and Business Administration (BSB50215 & BSB50415) is the course for you.
Through this double diploma course, you’ll study two of the most in-demand qualifications simultaneously, with all the convenience of online learning and support. You’ll gain in-depth knowledge of administrative and business procedures, developing analytical skills and practical techniques that are sure to impress employers. From HR processes to payroll and meeting management, project work to personal and professional development – this comprehensive course covers it all.
With highly relevant subjects selected to suit current workplace trends, you’ll graduate with second-to-none skills and knowledge. In just 12 to 18 months of full-time study, you’ll be ready to embark on the next stage of your career and take on senior business roles across a variety of industries.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this business course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBLED502 - Manage programs that promote personal effectiveness
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resource services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBADM502 - Manage meetings
- BSBADM504 - Plan and implement administrative systems
- BSBADM506 - Manage business document design and development
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.