Want to become a leader in your workplace? Want to build valuable skills in business? Kill two birds with one stone with this valuable Dual Certificate IV in Business (BSB40215) & Leadership and Management (BSB42015) from Upskilled.
This online course is an ideal stepping stone for those wishing to formalise their experience as a manager or skills the right skills and qualification to take the next step in their career. You’ll have 12 months to study at your own pace via Upskilled’s fully customised online learning platform. Cover units that can be translated across a number of industries and equip you for a number of roles. From identifying risk and applying risk management processes to providing workplace leadership, you’ll cover it all and graduate with a dual certificate will be an asset to any CV!
To study this course, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- English language proficiency (Year 12 English or equivalent); OR
- Obtain a Certificate III before enrolling in a Certificate IV level qualification, OR
- Demonstrate appropriate academic standing or workplace experience for the chosen qualification
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification. Students will be required to have regular computer and internet access to complete this course.
What You’ll Learn
In this dual qualification, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBCUS402 – Address customer needs
- BSBLDR403 – Lead team effectiveness
- BSBREL402 – Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBREL401 – Establish networks
- BSBLED401 – Develop teams and individuals
- BSBRSK401 – Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBMGT402 – Implement operational plan
- BSBCUS401 – Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
Leadership & Management
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR401 - Communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- BSBMGT402 - Implement operational plan
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- BSBMGT405 - Provide personal leadership
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.