You’re a creative thinker who likes solving problems. Enhance your career prospects and turn your passion into power with this practical online Diploma of Marketing and Communication (BSB52415) course from Patrick Careers Academy.
Designed for students with a background in marketing, this course will equip you with the high-level strategic skills required to confidently work in a management or leadership role in the marketing and communications profession.
In this course, you’ll study a broad range of marketing skills, including conducting a marketing audit, working with sponsorship, social media and digital marketing planning, and e-commerce and EMD marketing. You’ll also gain valuable insight into the strategic working of business, with a focus on budget planning, strategic management and team leadership, equipping you with the skills, insight and personal abilities required to succeed in a marketing leadership role.
Online, self-paced delivery ensures this course suits your lifestyle and enables you to continue working while you study. If you’re looking for an effective way of building new skills and enhancing your career prospects, this relevant and nationally recognised course is your next career step.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Have previous experience working in marketing; OR
- Have completed five core units from the Certificate IV in Marketing and Communication (BSB42415): BSBMKG418 – Develop and apply knowledge of marketing communication industry, BSBCRT401 – Articulate, present and debate ideas, BSBCMM401 – Make a presentation, BSBMGT407 – Apply digital solutions to work processes, BSBMKG417 – Apply marketing communication across a convergent industry.
What You’ll Learn
In this marketing course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBMKG507 – Interpret market trends and developments
- BSBMKG523 – Design and develop an integrated marketing communication plan
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBMKG501 – Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMKG515 – Conduct a marketing audit
- BSBMKG521 – Plan and implement sponsorship and event marketing
- BSBMKG510 – Plan e-marketing communications
- BSBMKG527 – Plan social media engagement
- BSBLDR502 – Lead and manage effective workplace relationships
- BSBFIM501 – Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBMKG522 – Plan measurement of marketing effectiveness
Why study with Patricks Career Academy?
Get on the right pathway to success with a nationally accredited Diploma or Advanced Diploma in Business Administration, Leadership and Management, Marketing or more from Patrick Careers Academy.
With over 9,000 graduates under their belt, you can trust Patrick Careers Academy to give you the thorough training and confidence to succeed. Between 2010 and 2015, Patrick Careers Academy achieved a 95-100% placement rate for Diploma graduates seeking full-time employment or choosing to continue on to university. Discover the Patrick Careers Academy difference today!
Patrick Careers Academy’s philosophy is all about nurturing student’s needs and creating a learner-friendly environment.
They’ve created and enlisted a range of recourses to help make every step of your study journey as seamless as possible. Head to their student info hub, which includes helpful study, tips, student handbook and loads more.
This course can be delivered on campus to provide you with practical training in a face-to-face learning environment. It is available to study at the following locations:
- New South Wales: Sydney