Fast-track your tech career with this online Dual Diploma of Digital Media Technologies and Website Development (ICT50915 & ICT50615) course. Offered by Upskilled, this course will equip you with the skills needed to design, develop and build digital media technologies and websites.
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
What You’ll Learn
In this digital media and website development course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBCRT501 – Originate and develop concepts
- ICTGAM504 – Manage interactive media production
- ICTICT419 – Work effectively in the digital media industry
- ICTICT515 – Verify client business requirements
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTPMG501 – Manage ICT projects
- BSBWHS501 – Ensure a safe workplace
- ICTICT511 – Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the enterprise
- ICTWEB516 – Research and apply emerging web technology trends
- ICTPRG413 – Use a library or pre-existing components
- ICTWEB505 – Develop complex web page layouts
- ICTPRG409 – Develop mobile applications
- CUAPOS201 – Perform basic vision and sound editing
- ICTWEB501 – Build a dynamic website
- CUADIG502 – Design web environments
- ICTPRG527 – Apply intermediate object-oriented language skills
- ICTDMT501 – Incorporate and edit digital video
- ICTSAS504 – Develop and conduct client acceptance test
- ICTWEB502 – Create dynamic web pages
- ICTWEB503 – Create web-based programs
- ICTDBS504 – Integrate database with a website
- ICTDBS502 – Design a database
- ICTWEB506 – Develop complex cascading style sheets
- ICTDBS412 – Build a database
- ICTPRG509 – Build using rapid application development
- ICTWEB504 – Build a document using eXtensible markup language
- ICTWEB509 – Use site server tools for transaction management
- ICTICT509 – Gather data to identify business requirements
- ICTICT503 – Validate quality and completeness of system design specifications
- ICTWEB508 – Develop website information architecture
- ICTSAS505 – Review and update disaster recovery and contingency plans
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.