RECEIVE UP TO 95% OFF THIS COURSE!**
This course is for Western Australian residents only. If you’re looking to begin a career as an early childhood educator, now is your time to shine! With the Childcare regulators deeming the Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care (CHC30121) a minimum requirement for anyone working within a childcare setting – there has never been more demand for job seekers to enter this challenging yet rewarding career.
TrainSmart Australia’s Certificate III in Early Childhood Education (CHC30121) will equip students with the knowledge and practical skills needed to teach children across all areas of early development education.
In this course you will learn to:
- communicate effectively and manage behaviours of children aged 0-8 years old
- develop and teach education and care curriculums for children
- promote children’s health and safety
- create learning methods to improve your practice
- understand and work within a number of policies and procedures established by the National Quality Framework and Early Years Learning Framework
- participate in workplace health and safety procedures
- prepare to undertake teaching in a real-world environment
During this course, you are required to complete 160 hours of work placement to expose you to a real-world setting and allow you to apply and develop the skills you have learned during your online study. A work placement officer will work with you to arrange your placement programs.
**Discount available in Western Australia only through Jobs and Skills WA – Lower Fees, Local Skills subsidy. If you’re located in WA but living outside of the Perth Metro area, you may be eligible to study this course fully online through the Jobs and Skills WA – Lower Fees, Local Skills subsidy.