Use your passion for learning to create professional opportunities for yourself with this Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning) (BSB80615) from Upskilled.
If you currently work in the management team of an organisation or you’re looking at opportunities for promotion, this course is an excellent way to build your knowledge of innovative thinking and management strategies that will help you stand out.
Gain the skills to respond quickly to the changing educational needs of an organisation. You’ll learn how to manage capability development and organisational learning programs to help a corporation or educational institute meet their goals.
This qualification teaches you everything you need to know to succeed in a learning management position. You’ll discover how to cope with the complexities of management within the education sector and the organisational learning efforts of an enterprise.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma qualification in related fields of study and 3 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Have completed a Bachelor degree in related fields of study and 2 years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise; OR
- Have five years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience at a significant level of leadership and management responsibility and/or complexity in an enterprise.
What You’ll Learn
In this management course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBINN801 - Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBRES801 - Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBLDR801 - Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLED802 - Lead learning strategy implementation
- TAELED804 - Review enterprise e-learning systems and solutions implementation
- BSBLED805 - Plan and implement a mentoring program
- BSBLDR805 - Lead and influence change
- TAELED803 - Implement improved learning practice
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.