Gain the necessary qualification to make a mark on the finance and mortgage broking industry! Study this Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking (FNS40815) course and you will meet the educational requirements outlined in ASIC’s RG206.
Delivered online through Mentor Education, this course will cover everything from the Australian economy and financial system, risk management, to loan applications and the credit approval process, ensuring you come away with the practical skillset to be able work through the lending process in the real world. If you’re looking to enter the finance and mortgage broking industry, or are already working in the industry and want to take the next step and meet the initial requirements of Section 47(1)(f) of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (National Credit Act), then this course is ideal for you.
There are no formal entry requirements for this course, however the program is ideally suited to financial professionals wishing to offer finance and mortgage broking services.
What You’ll Learn
In this finance course, the subjects you may study include: Core units:
- FNSCRD301 – Process applications for credit
- FNSFMB401 – Prepare loan application on behalf of finance or mortgage broking clients
- FNSFMB402 – Provide finance and mortgage broking services
- FNSFMB403 – Present broking options to client
- FNSFMK505 – Comply with financial services legislation and industry codes of practice
- FNSINC401 – Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSINC402 – Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services used by an organisation or sector
- BSBITU306 – Design and produce business document
- FNSCUS501 – Develop and nurture relationships with clients, other professionals and third party referrers
- BSBWOR501– Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- FNSFMB501 – Settle applications and loan arrangements in the finance and mortgage broking industry
- BSBCUS403 – Implement customer service standards
Why study with Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.