Build skills that take you further in the financial services sector! This online Certificate IV in Credit Management (FNS40115) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) is a great introduction to the responsibilities of a credit manager and gets you ready to start moving up the career ladder.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to step into an entry-level credit role. This course covers how to assess credit applications, secure a loan, manage debts, use the legal system to recover debt, resolve disputes and work within the compliance framework. You can also choose electives that focus on your skills such as customer relations, preparing financial reports or processing business tax requirements.
This qualification is an entry-level qualification designed to provide you with the skills and knowledge needed to fill a variety of credit-related roles across a range of industry sectors. Successful completion of this qualification also meets the minimum education standard for non-mortgage responsible managers and credit representatives as outlined ASIC RG206.
NFI offers this course for online study, letting you fit your coursework around your schedule so you can study when it suits you. Your learning is self-paced, allowing you to work through each unit in your own time and ensure you’re getting the most out of your qualification.
There are no pre-requisites for this course, anyone can apply!
What You’ll Learn
In this finance course, subjects you may study include:
- FNSCRD401 - Assess credit applications
- FNSCRD402 - Establish and maintain appropriate securitisation
- FNSCRD403 - Manage and recover bad and doubtful debts
- FNSCRD404 - Utilise the legal process to recover outstanding debt
- FNSCRD405 - Manage overdue customer accounts
- FNSCUS402 - Resolve disputes
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSORG401 - Conduct individual work within a compliance framework
- FNSRSK401 - Implement risk management strategies
- BSBCUE203 - Conduct customer engagement
- BSBCMM301 - Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBFIA401 - Prepare financial reports
- BSBMGT405 - Provide personal leadership
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- BSBSMB407 - Manage a small team
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- FNSACC401 - Process business tax requirements
Why study with The National Finance Institute?
If you’ve got a good head for numbers and want to excel your career in finance then turn to one of Australia’s leading providers in bookkeeping, accounting, financial services, management and more… We’re talking about The National Finance Institute of course!
Their range of accredited and nationally recognised certificates and diplomas will give you the right training that your industry demands! Since 2005, the National Finance Institute has been equipping students with the skills, knowledge and confidence to propel their career – are you next?
You can’t buy experience and experience is exactly what the team at The National Finance Institute (NFI) offer! NFI has selected a team of trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.