If you’ve been considering making a change of career, this comprehensive Certificate IV in Finance and Mortgage Broking (FNS40815) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) is your ticket to a new path in the financial services sector.
You’ll learn everything you need to know to confidently take on a role as a mortgage broker or advisor. This course covers all the essentials, familiarising you with the legislation and regulatory framework, lending institutions and loan types, calculating fees, the loan process and understanding financial statements.
Learn how to match your clients to the financial products and services that meet their needs! This course is recognised by the FBAA and MFAA as suitable for the professional development of mortgage originators, allowing you to progress further in your career and formalise your skillset.
No prior qualifications or skills are required to commence this course, however, trainees must have high-school level English language and numerical understanding along with basic computer literacy.
What You’ll Learn
In this finance course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBITU306 - Design and produce business documents
- FNSFMK505 - Comply with financial services legislation and industry codes of practice
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSINC402 - Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of products and services used by an organisation/sector
- FNSCRD301 - Process applications for credit
- FNSFMB401 - Prepare loan application on behalf of finance or mortgage broking clients
- FNSFMB402 - Identify client needs for broking services
- FNSFMB403 - Present broking options to client
- BSBCUS301 - Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBWOR501 - Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- FNSSAM403 - Prospect for new clients
- FNSCUS501 - Develop and nurture relationships with clients, other professionals and third party referrers
Why study with The National Finance Institute?
If you’ve got a good head for numbers and want to excel your career in finance then turn to one of Australia’s leading providers in bookkeeping, accounting, financial services, management and more… We’re talking about The National Finance Institute of course!
Their range of accredited and nationally recognised certificates and diplomas will give you the right training that your industry demands! Since 2005, the National Finance Institute has been equipping students with the skills, knowledge and confidence to propel their career – are you next?
You can’t buy experience and experience is exactly what the team at The National Finance Institute (NFI) offer! NFI has selected a team of trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.