Do you have a head for numbers? This online Certificate IV in Financial Services (FNS41815) from The National Finance Institute (NFI) is a great way to start your career in the financial services sector with generalist skills that suit a range of entry-level roles.
Focus on your interests and choose electives that play to your strengths. In addition to core studies covering principles of professional practice in the financial services sector, you can select units from a huge breadth of available electives. The wide range of units to choose from allows you to strategically build up your business capabilities alongside your financial knowledge with your own career goals in mind.
Start studying now! You can access course material online as soon as you enrol and with no set class times you can manage your own timetable. Fit your education around your work and home commitments to get the most out of your studies without sacrificing your personal life.
There are no prior entry requirements or prior qualifications required to undertake this course as a whole or individual units.
What You’ll Learn
In this finance course, subjects you may study include:
- FNSINC401 - Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services
- BSBWOR203 - Work effectively with others
- BSBWHS201 - Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- FNSASIC301 - Establish client relationship and analyse needs
- FNSASIC302 - Develop, present and negotiate client solutions
- FNSACC402 - Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC403 - Make decisions in a legal context
- FNSACC405 - Maintain inventory records
- FNSBKG405 - Establish and maintain a payroll system
- FNSCUS402 - Resolve disputes
- FNSSAM402 - Implement a sales plan
- FNSCRD405 - Manage overdue customer accounts
- BSBADM405 - Organise meetings
- BSBCMM401 - Make a presentation
- BSBCOM401 - Organise and monitor the operation of compliance management system
- BSBCOM402 - Implement processes for the management of a breach in compliance requirements
- BSBCCO405 - Survey stakeholders to gather and record information
- BSBCUS401 - Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
- BSBCUS402 - Address customer needs
- BSBCUS403 - Implement customer service standards
- BSBINM401 - Implement workplace information systems
- BSBITS401 - Maintain business technology
- BSBITU402 - Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBLDR403 - Lead team effectiveness
- BSBMGT401 - Show leadership in the workplace
- BSBMGT403 - Implement continuous improvement
- BSBMGT405 - Provide personal leadership
- BSBPMG411 - Apply project quality management techniques
- BSBPMG412 - Apply project cost management techniques
- BSBPMG415 - Apply project risk management techniques
- BSBREL402 - Build client relationships and business networks
- BSBRES401 - Analyse and present research information
- BSBRKG404 - Monitor and maintain records in an online environment
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- BSBSMB407 - Manage a small team
- BSBWOR404 - Develop work priorities
- TAEDEL402 - Plan, organise and facilitate learning in the workplace
- TAEDEL404 - Mentor in the workplace
Why study with The National Finance Institute?
If you’ve got a good head for numbers and want to excel your career in finance then turn to one of Australia’s leading providers in bookkeeping, accounting, financial services, management and more… We’re talking about The National Finance Institute of course!
Their range of accredited and nationally recognised certificates and diplomas will give you the right training that your industry demands! Since 2005, the National Finance Institute has been equipping students with the skills, knowledge and confidence to propel their career – are you next?
You can’t buy experience and experience is exactly what the team at The National Finance Institute (NFI) offer! NFI has selected a team of trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.