Broaden your understanding of the mortgage industry! Deepen your knowledge of the financial services sector and explore further employment opportunities with this Diploma of Finance & Mortgage Broking Management (FNS50315) (upgrade) from The National Finance Institute (NFI).
In addition to strengthening your knowledge base in residential lending, this course trains you in commercial lending and management techniques that allow you to seek a wider range of employment opportunities in the industry. You’ll cover risk assessment and risk management, legislation and regulations, ratio analysis, commercial finance products, understanding business and knowing your client.
Designed for students that already hold a Certificate IV, this qualification is the perfect way to step up your skills and take on more senior responsibilities in the workplace. Why wait to add a new feather in your cap? Study online and start learning now!
Students applying for this course will need to meet the following entry requirements:
- Successful completion of the Certificate IV (FNS40804, FNS40810, FNS40811 or FNS40815) qualification (“Cert IV”) is a pre-requisite to this FNS50315 Upgrade Diploma course; AND
- Access to the internet to do online questions and online trainees, plus must have access to a printer to print assignment tasks
What You’ll Learn
In this mortgage broker qualification, subjects you may study include:
- BSBRSK401 - Identify risk and apply risk management processes
- FNSFMB502 - Identify and develop complex broking options for client
- FNSFMB503 - Present broking options to client with complex needs
- FNSFMB504 - Implement complex loan structures
- BSBSUS501 - Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- FNSPRM601 - Establish, supervise and monitor practice systems to conform with legislation and regulations
- FNSRSK602 - Determine and manage risk exposure strategies
Why study with The National Finance Institute?
If you’ve got a good head for numbers and want to excel your career in finance then turn to one of Australia’s leading providers in bookkeeping, accounting, financial services, management and more… We’re talking about The National Finance Institute of course!
Their range of accredited and nationally recognised certificates and diplomas will give you the right training that your industry demands! Since 2005, the National Finance Institute has been equipping students with the skills, knowledge and confidence to propel their career – are you next?
You can’t buy experience and experience is exactly what the team at The National Finance Institute (NFI) offer! NFI has selected a team of trainers who have the knowledge and commitment to ensure each student thrives throughout their studies and is supported every step of the way. From planning out your career goals to preparing for assessments, you’ll get the right support that’ll put you on the path to success.