Open yourself up to improved career opportunities with this Advanced Diploma of Financial Planning (FNS60415), based on up to the minute industry knowledge.
Using case studies and workplace examples, this peer-reviewed course provides you with a greater understanding of financial planning strategies and how to cater for the needs of your clients. Upon completion, you will be able to provide professional advice on a range of financial planning products, and provide excellent service, tailored to suit a whole range of personal scenarios and requirements.
Hear from industry experts and qualified financial planners
To be eligible for entry into this course, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- Successfully completed a Diploma of Financial Planning (FNS50615), or equivalent
Recognition of prior learning (RPL) may be available for skills and knowledge obtained through previous study or other relevant experience.
What You’ll Learn
In this financial planning course, the units of competency you may study include:
- FNSFPL508 – Conduct complex financial planning research
- FNSFPL601 – Provide technical and professional guidance
- FNSFPL602 – Determine client requirements and expectations for clients with complex needs
- FNSFPL603 – Provide comprehensive monitoring and ongoing service
- FNSFPL604 – Develop complex and innovative financial planning strategies
- FNSFPL605 – Present and negotiate complex and innovative financial plans
- FNSFPL606 – Implement complex and innovative financial plan
- FNSPRM601 – Establish, supervise and monitor practice systems to conform with legislation and regulations
- FNSFMK502 – Analyse financial market products for client
- FNSFMK503 – Advise clients on financial risk
- FNSCUS506 – Record and Implement client instructions*
- FNSINC501 – Conduct product research to support recommendations*
- FNSIAD501 – Provide appropriate services, advice and products to clients*
- FNSCUS505 – Determine client requirements and expectations*
- FNSASICR503 – Provide advice in margin lending
*These units are prerequisites for FNSASICR503
Why study with Monarch Institute?
Monarch Institute specialises in providing innovative, engaging courses with a focus getting you ready to work in the real world. Courses are designed by industry experts and delivered by professionals who continue to lead in their fields.
Monarch Institute has trained over 10,000 students across a range of nationally recognised and accredited courses. With Monarch, you’ll benefit from direct trainer support and trainers with the latest industry experience, and are available whenever you need them.
Students graduate with a distinct competitive advantage because respected employers help shape the courses. The four largest employers of Monarch graduates are the Commonwealth Bank, NAB, Deloitte and the ANZ Bank.
With Monarch Institute, you’ll get a different experience. You'll get the skills that employers really want, flexibility to study in a style to suit you, and unrivalled support that is delivered with care.
Monarch Institute prides itself on encouraging and supporting students to meet their educational goals. Whether you choose to study in the classroom or online, you will be supported by a range of professionals who are committed to helping you succeed. All course materials have been designed with access and equity issues in mind, and assessment techniques reflect the needs of multiple learning styles.
Monarch provides an array of services for students, including personal, educational and vocational counselling services; disability assistance; language, literacy and numeracy assistance; and student welfare and guidance services. It also offers services for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander students and students with disabilities or special needs in order to support them in meeting their learning goals.