Get your skills recognised with a Certificate IV in Credit Management (FNS40115) from Mentor Education! Any candidate looking to enter the credit management industry, or move into a position offering credit advice to clients, needs to hold a Certificate IV in Credit Management (FNS40115) as a minimum entry requirement.
If you’re looking to offer consumer credit advice, this qualification will help you meet the initial requirements of Section 47(1)(f) of the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (National Credit Act), which ensures credit representatives need to have the competent to provide credit activities authorised by a credit licence. You will cover, in five modules, credit management from the Australian financial system to the lending process.
Anyone can apply.
What You’ll Learn
In this credit management course, the subjects you will study include: Core units
- FNSCRD401 – Assess credit applications
- FNSCRD402 – Establish and maintain appropriate security
- FNSCRD403 – Manage and recover bad and doubtful debts
- FNSCRD404 – Utilise the legal process to recover outstanding debt
- FNSCRD405 – Manage overdue customer accounts
- FNSCUS402 – Resolve disputes
- FNSINC401 – Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- FNSORG401 – Conduct individual work within a compliance framework
- FNSRSK401 – Implement risk management strategies
- FNSCRD503 – Promote understanding of the role and effective use of consumer credit
- BSBCMM301 – Process customer complaints
- BSBCUS40 – Implement customer service standards
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
Why study with Mentor Education?
Mentor Education is one of Australia’s leading RG146 compliance training providers for the financial services industry. By specialising exclusively in this field of training, Mentor is able to focus on delivering professional development courses of the highest quality. Thanks to their flexible delivery options, you can complete a nationally recognised qualification in financial planning entirely online, and without disrupting your career. Take advantage of Mentor Education’s long-standing industry reputation and commitment to ongoing professional development by enquiring about a course today.
As a student of Mentor Education, you’ll receive access to an experienced financial adviser Monday to Friday, 9am–5pm by telephone and email, so you’re always assured of timely feedback and assistance.
Students of this program will also benefit from complementary inclusion of Mentor Education’s Career Pathway Program. This comprehensive suite of career-building tools includes a 12-month professional development subscription, association membership and regular updates on industry news and events.