Satisfied employees lead to more productive workplaces, making HR an important part of ensuring the success of any business. This Certificate IV in Human Resources (BSB41015) from MCI Institute is a great way to build new skills and consolidate your professional experience to stand out to potential employers.
This qualification equips you with up-to-the-minute knowledge in performance management, recruitment, workforce planning, induction, remuneration and human resources IT systems. You’ll exit the course confident in your ability to create a more effective workplace that promotes innovation and supports its team members.
Fit your studies around your current commitments. This qualification is available online 24/7, letting you study when it suits you and learn at your own pace. MCI Institute makes it easy to add another feather to your cap!
There are no prerequisites for this course - anyone can apply!
What You’ll Learn
In this human resources course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM403 - Support performance-management processes
- BSBHRM404 - Review human resources functions
- BSBHRM405 - Support the recruitment, selection and induction of staff
- BSBLDR402 - Lead effective workplace relationships
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWOK411 - Support employee and industrial relations procedures
- BSBLED401 - Develop teams and individuals
- BSBWRT401 - Write complex documents
- BSBINN301 - Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBWRK412 - Contribute to personal development
- BSBREL401 - Establish networks
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.