HR Staff, Office Managers, Business Managers, Training Coordinators, Senior Office Staff… If you have experience in one of these roles, studying GTI’s (BSB50215) Diploma of Business & (BSB50618) Diploma of Human Resources Management is for you!
Keep your career options open and add to your value as an employee with this double qualification. With a focus on both business and human resources, you’ll build in-demand skills that ensure you’re flexible enough to cope with whatever the workplace throws at you.
The course covers everything you need to know about managing a business and it’s employees to keep things running smoothly. Learn about employee relations, workforce planning, marketing, performance management, human resources services and budgeting and finance in this comprehensive course.
If you’re motivated to make the next step in your career, this double diploma will help set your feet on the pathway to success. With self-paced learning and flexible online delivery, it’s easier than ever to work towards your future while you juggle your current work/life balance.
Demonstrate your commitment to achieving your career goals and develop valuable new skills with this online dual diploma from Global Training Institute.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
Age: 21 Years or over
- Year 12 pass; OR
- Certificate IV and 2+ Years relevant Industry Experience; OR
- Proof of skills - provide a current resume or 2 Referees to testify to your ability to complete the course
- 12 months+ experience in a senior office or HR position (current or previous)
Language Literacy, Numeracy:
- Proof of Yr12/Senior Certificate or Pass an approved LLN Test; AND
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Students are required to have access to the internet and a computer in order to access their materials online.
What You’ll Learn
In this human resources and business course, subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and Manage Performance-Management Processes
- BSBWRK510 - Manage Employee Relations
- BSBMGT502 - Manage People Performance
- BSBHRM513 - Manage Workforce Planning
- BSBWOR501 - Manage Personal Work Priorities and Professional Development
- BSBFIM501 - Manage Budgets & Financial Plans
- BSBHRM501 - Manage Human Resources Services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage Recruitment, Selection & Induction Processes
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and Monitor WHS Policies, Procedures and Programs to Meet Legislative Requirements
- BSBMKG508 - Plan Direct Marketing Activities
- BSBMKG510 - Plan E-marketing Communications
Why study with Global Training Institute?
From civil construction management to project management, business, leadership, human resources or more - the Global Training Institute (GTI) has been qualifying countless students in it all!
For over 10 years, GTI has been trusted to give students the valuable skills and recognition to climb up the ladder and into management positions.
Here, you’re not just another number or students, you’ll be well supported every step of the way by your own Trainer and Completion Coach. Plus, there are no essays or exams and all your training can be done online to fit around your busy schedule.
GTI is proud to offer courses that are practical, easy to navigate and that offer a high level of support. Throughout your learning journey you’ll get access to a Trainer and Completion Coach, who will work with you from day one right to graduation – students are even able to have unlimited phone sessions for support or to address any course questions.