Are you passionate about people? Do you want to forge a dynamic, challenging career where you can shape workplace culture and create an amazing work environment for employees? If yes, then a Diploma of Human Resources Management (BSB50615) from MCI Institute could be just the course for you.
Across every industry, skilled, well-trained human resources professionals are always in demand. This diploma course will help you take your first steps on the HR career path by equipping you with a wide range of skills and knowledge that’s applicable in every workplace. You’ll learn how to perform successful recruitment selection and induction processes; identify solutions to improve staff efficiency and enhance results; display great leadership and manage people’s performance and potential; and ensure a safe, productive and positive workplace for all employees.
With their experience in training some of the top 100 ASX-listed companies through more than ten years of corporate training, the professionals at MCI Institute will have you blazing your way down your new career path in no time. And with a flexible course structure that can be completed in as little as 12 months, you’ll be ready to rock a great HR role faster than you can say ‘hired’!
Diploma of Human Resources Management
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resource services
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBMGT502 - Manage people performance
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and manage performance management processes
- BSBWRK510 - Manage employee relations
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.