Are you ready to gain sought-after human resources skills and a comprehensive knowledge of business functions, all within the one course? MCI Institute’s Double Diploma of Human Resources Management and Business (BSB50615 & BSB50215) is the ideal key to unlock your career potential.
Whether you’re seeking a higher-level HR role within the business world, or you’re an entrepreneur who needs the skills and knowledge to manage people within your own business, this course is perfect for you. You’ll cover all the most important aspects of human resources roles: recruitment and selection, employee relations, workforce planning, performance management, WHS policies and procedures, and more. You’ll also build up your general business acumen by studying core concepts such as project management, payroll and risk management.
This dual qualification can be studied entirely online over the course of 12 to 18 months. In no time at all, you’ll be ready to take on a killer HR management role, or successfully manage people while running your own business.
To be eligible to study this course, applicants must meet the following entry requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age at the day of enrolment; AND
- Must maintain satisfactory language, literacy and numeracy skills; AND
- Must have both access to a computer and internet and a basic level of computer literacy; AND
- Must demonstrate:
- Evidence of completing Senior Secondary School Certificate, or equivalent; OR
- Recent relevant industry experience; OR
- Evidence of having completed or undertaken other accredited training at a Certificate IV AQF level or above; OR
- Ability to undertake this qualification as demonstrated to MCI during the Welcome call.
What You’ll Learn
In this human resources course, the subjects you may study include:
- BSBHRM501 - Manage human resources services
- BSBHRM513 - Manage workforce planning
- BSBRSK501 - Manage risk
- BSBFIM502 - Manage payroll
- BSBHRM506 - Manage recruitment selection and induction processes
- BSBWHS401 - Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBWRK510 - Manage employee relations
- BSBHRM512 - Develop and manage performance-management processes
- BSBPMG522 - Undertake project work
- BSBCRT501 - Originate and develop concepts
Why study with MCI Institute?
Courses in Accounting, Business, Leadership, WHS and more, MCI Institute can get you recognised in it all!
MCI is an award-winning, education provider, proudly taking home 30 awards in the last 15 years, including placing on the 2018 AFR Most Innovative Companies List. They make education within your reach through supported online delivery so you can study anywhere, anytime, to achieve your career goals.
With close ties to corporate Australia, MCI strive for success and strive to help their students succeed by maintaining the only the highest international education standards.
Even though you’re studying online, you’re never alone with MCI Institute! They offer students access to support teams who will make sure you’re on track with your studies and your wellbeing is in-check. From time management tips to how to increase motivation and even nutritional tips, MCI’s online support program will help you stay on track every step of the way to graduation day.