If you want to work in HR but don’t have the qualifications or even a background in business, this online Dual Diploma of Business & HR (BSB50215 & BSB50615) course will help you achieve your career aspirations. Delivered by Upskilled, the dual qualification is a convenient and affordable way to break into the human resources industry and become a HR professional in no time! By completing the course, you’ll gain a range of key competencies and obtain a foundational understanding of human resources.
Learn how to recruit, select and induct employees, manage employee relations, oversee separation and termination processes, and help foster a culture of learning in the workplace. You’ll also be trained to develop and monitor performance management processes, oversee meetings and ensure your colleagues are constantly learning new skills.
There are no formal prerequisites for this qualification.
What You’ll Learn
In this business and HR course, the subjects you will study include:
- BSBHRM501 – Manage human resource services
- BSBHRM512 – Develop and manage performance management processes
- BSBWOR501 – Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBHRM506 – Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
- BSBADM502 – Manage meetings
- BSBHRM513 – Manage workforce planning
- BSBWRK510 – Mange employee relations
- BSBHRM507 – Manage separation or termination
- BSBCUS501 – Manage quality customer service
- BSBWHS401 – Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
- BSBMGT403 – Implement continuous improvement
- BSBPMG522 – Undertake project work
- BSBLED501 – Develop a workplace learning environment
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.