Gain specialised advanced skills in applying cyber security strategies within an existing or new organisation with an Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Cyber Security) with Pacific Training Group.
This course will equip you to solve cyber security challenges and protect organisations from malware, phishing, hacking and cyberattacks. You’ll also gain skills in leading and managing teams. Areas covered include:
- Research and apply concepts of cyber security
- Leading and managing team effectiveness
- Promotion of workplace cybersecurity awareness and best practices
- Interacting with clients on a business level
- Management of Intellectual Property (IP), ethics and privacy in ICT environments
- Monitoring business activities in an ICT environment
- Evaluating organisational compliance
- Performing cyber security risk assessments
- Designing and implementing cyber security infrastructures
Choose to study on campus in Sydney or the Gold Coast. You can also complete this qualification online.