The online Certificate IV in Digital Media Technologies (ICT40815) course offered by Upskilled is aimed at those trying to break into the digital media industry.
You will gain the skills for entry-level roles and will receive a solid foundation in essential functions. With this training under your belt you’ll be able to work in fields such as animation, web development and digital media programming.
There are no formal prerequisites for this course; however, the following pathways are preferred:
- Successful completion of Certificate III in Information, Digital Media and Technology, or other relevant qualifications or equivalent core units; OR
- Demonstrated vocational experience in a range of work environments in an information technology support role
What You’ll Learn
In this digital media technologies course, the units of competency you will study include:
- CUADIG401 – Author interactive media
- ICTICT404 – Use online learning tools
- BSBCRT401 – Articulate, present and debate ideas
- BSBWHS304 – Participate effectively in WHS communication and consultation processes
- ICTICT418 – Contribute to copyright, ethics and privacy in an ICT environment
- ICTPMG401 – Support small scale ICT projects
- ICTICT419 – Work effectively in the digital media industry
- ICTICT408 – Create technical documentation
- ICTWEB414 – Design simple web page layouts
- ICTWEB407 – Conduct operational acceptance tests of websites
- ICTWEB301 – Create a simple markup language document
- ICTWEB411 – Produce basic client-side script for dynamic web pages
- ICTWEB402 – Confirm accessibility of websites for people with special needs
- CUAPOS402 – Manage media assets
- CUAANM301 – Create 2D digital animations
- ICTWEB409 – Develop cascading style sheets
- CUASOU202 – Perform basic sound editing
Upskilled may make changes to this course from time to time to reflect changes introduced to the relevant Training Package or meet other regulatory requirements.
Why study with Upskilled?
Upskilled is a leading Registered Training Organisation (RTO) that delivers innovative, effective and accredited courses at a certificate and diploma level. As one of the largest RTOs in Australia, Upskilled partners with businesses and career-minded individuals to achieve amazing outcomes.
Upskilled understand the impacts of the digital age and are committed to delivering a premier online training experience that will revolutionise the way you learn. Choose from over 100 qualifications across more than 20 disciplines and start chasing your dream career today. With Upskilled, you're qualifying for tomorrow!
As a student of Upskilled, you will have access to continued support, advice and guidance from your online trainer via phone or email. Your trainer will give you valuable feedback on your assessments and help you with your course material. Additional support with your study is also available during out-of-work hours via phone or Skype.
Upskilled recognise that learning is an interaction. For that reason, they've put in place the right tools that deliver effective skills learning and are interactive too. By understanding how people systemise information effectively, Upskilled has been able to develop online programs that make study natural, rewarding, and fun.